People Share The Worst Christmas Gifts They’ve Ever Received
People took to Reddit and BoredPanda and started sharing the worst Christmas gifts they’ve ever received. The results, unsurprisingly, are a whole bunch of funny stories featuring people who really didn’t get what they were wishing for. It’s that time of the year again…
Let’s start surfing through these unique Christmas gifts and try to figure out which one is the worst imaginable present ever received. What about you? Do you have any stories you would be willing to share?
Merry Christmas everybody! (well, at least for those who got what they were hoping for)
- Family Christmas Card Goes Viral Because Of One Small Detail
- Vagina Christmas Ornaments Are All You Need For The Holidays
- Learn How To Say Merry Christmas In All The Languages Around The World
- Take a Look Inside Yiwu, China’s Sweatshop City That Builds And Sells You Christmas
- For a secret Santa I received two of those free promotional tickets to the science museum that had already expired.
- Growing up, we were VERY poor. Many times didn’t even have food. Most years in my early childhood were the worst. Every Christmas…nothing. Ever after, I enjoy ANY Christmas present I get!
- A calendar with half nude pictures of my father and stepmother
- My grandma got me a subscription to Nicklodeon magazine when I was 10. She kept renewing it every Christmas until I was 17. After that she switched it to golf digest. I don’t even like golf and I still get them every month. EDIT: She has not forgotten she’s paying for them. She prints off the 12 month order confirmation and wraps it up in a box. She gets the biggest smile when it’s my turn to open gifts. If I tell her I don’t like it she’ll think I’ve hated my gift for the last 8 years. Which is true, but I can’t do that to her. I just put on the biggest fake smile and act surprised.
- My ex-wife’s grandmother once gave this little toy video slot machine game that she got from the dollar store, because she knew “I liked playing all them video games”. When she handed it to me, and before I opened it, her words were, “Merry Christmas, you’ll have to buy your own batteries for it.”
- My dad gave me an advent calendar on Christmas day
- Honey. A lot of it. I’m allergic to honey.
- In my senior year of high school, my parents got into a huge fight while we were opening presents, two hours later my parents told me they were getting divorced. Worst present ever. Haven’t enjoyed Christmas since.
- For a secret Santa I received a stone, a S-T-O-N-E!
- I have received so many that it is hard to narrow it down. Like last year I got kitchen decorations shaped like eggplants from my sister in law, I will be using it as my white elephant gift for this year.
But one year I did get an outfit from my sister in law for Christmas and decided i wanted to wear it that day, went to put it on and it didn’t fit. I stayed in the bathroom for almost an hour crying. But it turned out great because it motivated me and I lost over a 100 pounds the following year.