Wife Illustrates How Her Husband Changed After Having Children
Wife illustrates how her husband changed after having children and her digital drawings instantly go viral. This happens because everything she draws is relatable to parents all around the world.
Weng Chen who goes by the name of The Messy Cow, is a digital illustrator and… of course, a mother and a wife. This is where she gets her inspiration. Her husband and kids serve as her muses which she uses to create incredibly funny drawings about having children.
Through her series of illustrations, The Messy Cow wants to show that it’s not only mothers who change after having kids, it’s also the fathers. And boy, oh boy, do they change a lot.
Starting from having zero privacy (like all the time) to dedicating your entire life to making your kids happy, the fatherhood path is a life long process that can make any man feel complete.
Still thinking about having children? That means that you still haven’t scrolled down enough. Keep scrolling and let us know what you think at the end.
- Giant Strollers Let Parents Test Drive Before Buying
- Meet The Father-Daughter Duo With The Best Hair In The World
- The ‘Being a Mother’ Post is Going Viral and it Offers a Valuable Life Lesson
- Mom’s Postpartum Photo Shows The Beautiful Messy Reality Of Motherhood
- Here Are Some Of The Most Fashionable Dads In The World
- Celebrities And Their Parents At A Similar Time In Their Life
- Mothers – A Long-Lost Photo Series about Motherhood from 50 Years Ago
- What Would Happen If Parents Would Name Their Kids After The Reason They Had Them
Be sure to follow The Messy Cow on her blog, right here!