The Weirdest Posters On The Streets Of New York City
The weirdest posters on the streets of New York City are something we should all admire. Unfortunately, since not all of us can walk around on the streets of NYC whenever we want, for various reasons, we’ll just have to make do with what we have.
Ruthie Darling, an English girl living in New York, took it upon herself to be a “street ambassador”, meaning that she walks around the city and captures the most amazing snapshots featuring the weirdest posters and messages imaginable.
New York is big! It’s really really big and this is why it will always be an endless stream of inspiration for artists, travelers and wanderers alike. You can’t walk around NYC and not notice something shocking, spectacular, funny, gross, weird, exciting and whatever, you name it, it’s going to pop up sooner or later.
- Hilarious Prank Posters Are Popping Up All Over California
- New York State Has Increased Its Solar Power Capabilities By 800%
- Unbelievable Photos Of New York’s Slums At The End Of The 19th Century
- Ballet Dancing on the Streets of New York as a Brilliant Display of Grace and Beauty
Let’s check out a few of Ruthie’s gems which offer us a real insight on what some Newyorkers are thinking and writing about. What we get to see on the streets of a city is what’s actually bothering its inhabitants. It’s a mirror of the local society.
- New York’s HipHop Scene From the 70’s and 80s
- Cool Retrofuturistic Space Travel Posters Released By NASA
- A Look Back at Harlem During The Summer of 1970 (Photo Series)
- Vintage Photos of People Skateboarding in New York During the 1960s