Here’s 16 Walmart People Taking It Too Far
These ‘Walmart people’ are some of the weirdest, if not the weirdest, people you will ever see walking down the aisle of your local supermarket. Whenever you stumble upon people like these, be sure to take photos because they deserve a place in the worldwide Internet Museum.
Walmart people have been captured in snapshots for years now, and with all the available material out there, we would love to see National Geographic, the Discovery Channel, or even Animal Planet, do a documentary on who, how and why do some people go shopping dressed like they’re going to the bathroom.
It’s definitely something we should analyze more because there has to be an explanation behind this weird common behavior shared by so many Americans. If you know the answer, please drop us a line. If you have any friends who go shopping like these Walmart people, be sure to let us know. We would love to interview them and do a special based on their lifestyle.
Let’s start by looking at 16 of the craziest people Walmart has ever seen and be grateful that we were not the ones standing behind them in line.
- Map Shows Where The World’s 50 Richest Billionaires Live
- Hilarious Photos of Miserable Men Waiting for the Shopping Trip to Be Over
- America’s Oldest Mall Now Contains 48 Charming Low-Cost Micro-Apartments
- Bulgarian Basement Window Shops Give You Everything You Need For A Night Out
- World’s First Staff-less Supermarket Opens in Sweden
- Scandinavia To Open Its First Zero-Packaging Store This Summer
- Dear Moms, You Have 22 Reasons To Never Leave Dad Alone With The Kids!
- “Millennials of New York” Hilariously Parodies the Melodramas of Generation Y