34 Vintage Photos Capturing Celebrities In Their Natural State Of Mind
These 34 vintage photos capturing celebrities in their natural state of mind really bring us back to the Golden Age of Hollywood. The good old days when music was still played with instruments. It also shows us the human side of famous people and it’s spectacular.
Celebrities like actors, directors, musicians and world leaders have influenced the course of history and most of the good memories we have are somehow connected with these iconic figures.
First date at a Rolling Stones concert, or kissing your girlfriend for the first time at the movies and other beautiful life moments have a little bit to do with one celebrity or another. Therefore, these vintage photos can be considered as a walk back in time, a walk to remember.
1. Mickey Rourke
2. Anthony Hopkins
3. Marlon Brando
4. Adriano Celentano
5. Christopher Walken
6. Michael Jackson – Francis Ford Coppola – George Lucas
10. Javier Bardem
11. Robert Redford – Paul Newman
12. Robert Downey Jr.
13. Robert Downey Jr. – Hugh Jackman – Sting
14. James Dean
17. Marlene Dietrich
18. Willem Dafoe
19. Danny Trejo
20. Matthew Perry – Jennifer Aniston
21. Big Jay McNeely
22. Bob Marley – Mick Jagger
23. Salvador Dali
24. Alain Delon
25. Stephen Fry
26. Tim Roth
27. Al Pacino
28. James Hetfield – Fred Durst – Marilyn Manson – Ozzy Osbourne
29. James Franco
30. Freddie Mercury
31. Bruce Willis – Arnold Schwarzenegger – Sylvester Stallone
32. Clint Eastwood
33. Iggy Pop – Johnny Depp
34. Michael Caine – Morgan Freeman – Liam Neeson
These vintage celebrity photos offer us a real blast from the past and it makes superstars seem a lot more like you and I.