Things that only Happen in Movies and Never in Real Life
Some things only happen in movies and they almost never ever take place in real life. Why, you ask? Because that’s how movies work, and that’s how life works. There’s no way around it.
The only way to have the same things in both worlds would be to become a movie star, or a celebrity. Also, being really rich works too. But since we all know that that’s never going to happen for you, why not stick to watching movies and living a regular average-Joe life.
If you actually think about it, it’s not that bad. Who would even want for all those things that only happen in movies to start popping out in real life as well. That would be a little bit unsettling, so let’s just enjoy the cinema.
- What If Famous Movies Took Place In Eastern Europe
- Movies Made Out As Old Ottoman Miniature Paintings
- 22 Marvel Actors Turned Into Women. The Results Are Brilliant!
- The Story Behind This Recurring Newspaper Prop In Movies & Sitcoms
- How to Create Sound Effects in Porn Movies (SFW Video)
- The Most Surprising Movie Facts You Didn’t Know (Probably)
- Uptown Funk 100 Movies Dance Scenes Mashup Is Pure Madness
- VIDEO. 1911 – A Trip Through New York City (Speed Corrected and Added Sound)
Talk about day-to-day situations that somehow, only pop up in films… Which one of the scenarios mentioned above have happened to you in the past? Which one would you like to experience for real?
Also, which one of these images best explain a scenario you would want to see strictly in movies and never, ever in your daily life?