A Priest, a Rabbi and a Gay Atheist Smoke Weed Together
When starting with “A Priest, a Rabbi and a Gay Atheist…” does seem like it’s the beginning of a joke, but we assure you that it isn’t. It is, however, a hilarious and downright interesting video on Youtube.
Priest Chris Schuler and Rabbi Jim Morel sat down with atheist Carlos Diller and smoked weed together. Diller grew up as a southern Baptist for the better part of his childhood before he was adopted, then as a Roman Catholic. That was until the priest denied his 14-year-old confirmation for having “gay sex acts in school.”
The three men sat down, shared some cannabis and then talked about religion.
So, without telling you much about was being said during the encounter, you can, nevertheless, be sure that it’s funny and interesting at the same time. If you ever thought about what’s a Rabbi’s take on marijuana, or for that matter, a priest’s, then watch this video because you will definitely enjoy it.
We will only leave you with what Rabbi Jim Morel told Carlos Diller about an hour in:
If it helps you become a better person, if it lifts you up, gives you a new view of life, it’s a very positive thing.
Here are some other related stories you might like:
- How to Smoke a Joint – Movie Scene From 1971
- Here’s What The 5 Most Popular Drugs Do To Your Body And Brain (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Smoking Pot Will Turn You Into A Call Girl, According To This 1960’s Short Film
- Vintage Anti-Marijuana Posters – ‘Reefer Madness’
- 61-Year-Old Mother Tries Shrooms For The First Time
- Man Gets $1.30 Fine For Growing 30 Marijuana Plants, Judge says Prohibition is “Obsolete and Ridiculous”
- 11 Year Old Boy Charged With Marijuana Possession For Having A Tree Leaf In His Bag