Police Catch A Pigeon Transporting A Backpack Full Of Ecstasy Pills
When it comes to smuggling ecstasy pills, or any other drugs for that matter, into a foreign country, drug dealers will go to a lot of trouble and will come up with very innovative solutions to get their stuff across borders.
Kuwait’s police just caught a pigeon with a backpack full of ecstasy pills. Apparently, this pigeon was trained to smuggle drugs across border into the Middle-Eastern country. Local newspaper Al Arabiya made headlines around the world when announcing what their local authorities have captured.
It was reported that the pigeon was coming from Iraq, when customs managed to track the suspicious looking bird at the border. While it may seem like the weirdest piece of news ever, it’s all so very true and it really makes us wonder what drug dealers will come up with next.
- USA Targets Anti Capitalist Bolivian President In A Secret Drugs Sting
- Illegal Cannabis Growing And Disused Nuclear Bunkers Go Hand in Hand
- Beat The Border – Become a Mexican Drug Dealer With This 70s Board Game
- Graphic Designer Takes 20 Drugs And Creates 20 Illustrations To Show Drug Effects
The police managed to capture the pigeon and when they opened the improvised backpack, they were stunned to find 178 pills. The identity of the sender or recipient is not yet known, but Kuwait’s police is investigating the incident.
This could very well be the toughest case the local authorities will ever have to deal with in their entire history, especially since all eyes are on them and the drug-smuggling pigeon.
- A Priest, a Rabbi and a Gay Atheist Smoke Weed Together
- Your Brain On Different Drugs Explained Through Unique Illustrations
- Here’s What The 5 Most Popular Drugs Do To Your Body And Brain (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Doctor Sells His Practice and Opens His Own “Farmacy” Using Food Instead of Drugs