70 Nationalities Do Their Best American Impressions
70 nationalities do their best American impressions and the results are completely out of this world. Actually, they’re exactly from this world… From all over the world that is. This is how different people from different countries see Americans and their habits.
Conde Nast Traveler gathered 70 people from 70 countries in order to create a hilarious video that shows the best American impressions done by (of course!) non-Americans.
Seeing this video makes you realize that almost every person on Earth knows that Americans are strongly invested in: burgers, baseball, NASCAR and McDonald’s. Everybody knows these things about the US and this is what makes the video all the more legit.
How would you do an American impression? What would you like to point out immediately about how you see Americans and their lifestyle? Is there anything in particular these 70 people missed on pointing out?
- Here’s What North Koreans Think Of America (VIDEO)
- America Explained To Non-Americans In The Coolest Infographic Possible
- American Bedrooms Offer A Glimpse Into Private Lives Of People From Around The Country
- Americans Were Asked to Place European Countries on the Map and the Results Are Hilarious
One can’t help but wonder how a video about how Americans see other countries would look like. It will probably be a lot funnier because there’s not that much information in the media about other countries as compared to the US. Americans will have to do a lot more with a lot less…
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. We’re dying to see your best American impression!
- Here’s Where Americans Think North Korea Is…
- Americans Partying in Cuba Before the Embargo
- How Different Dinnertime Looks Like Across America
- What People Think of America Around the World (VIDEO)