Naked Feminists Organize Screaming Protest For Violence Against Women
Naked feminists took to the streets of Buenos Aires, Argentina, and organized a screaming protest for violence against women. Over 100 women were present at this massive protest in order to raise awareness about the increasing number of violence against women cases in Argentina.
The protesters stripped naked and started screaming in front of the Presidential Palace, Casa Rosada, in the country’s capital city, Buenos Aires. The protest was called ‘Femicide is Genocide’ and the participants were members of the Artistic Force of Communicative Shock (FACC).
According to official figures, violence against women is on the rise with unfortunate events taking place once every 25 hours in Argentina. The hashtag ‘FemicidioEsGenocidio’ is growing in popularity on social media and more and more women are speaking up about the moment they became victims of violence and domestic violence.
- ‘Still Not Asking For It’ – Striking Topless Anti-Rape Campaign
- Artist Smashes Haters By Turning Their Sexist Comments Into Art
- Artist Lets Strangers Touch Her Vagina And Breasts For One Good Reason
- Emma Watson Wants To Teach You Something About The Female Orgasm
‘We represent them all… and we will always exist,’ tweeted protester ‘Claudia Acuna’.
‘Older ladies crying because in their time they could not speak aloud of it, men shocked by the cruelty of these times. I’ll take that.’ she added.
- Say Hello To Stefania The Model, Not The Plus Size Model
- Women Who Were Sexually Abused As Children Share Their Stories
- Powerful Video Shows How Ads Objectify Women – #WomenNotObjects Pass This On!
- This Woman Brought All Her Lady Friends At NYC’s Fanciest Restaurant After She Was Refused Service