, , ,

Kellyanne Conway Once Had A Stand-Up Routine and It’s Amazing; Not Really

Kellyanne Conway Once Had A Stand-Up Routine and It’s Amazing; Not Really

Kellyanne Conway Once Had A Stand-Up Routine and It's Amazing; Not Really
Kellyanne Conway Once Had A Stand-Up Routine and It’s Amazing; Not Really




Kellyanne Conway, as all of us know by now, is Donald Trump’s campaign manager and counsellor. She is one of the many that constantly fight an uphill battle with reality, trying to manage and put in a favourable light many of the President’s rants and Twitter posts. And in doing so, she may as well go down in history for saying things like “alternative facts.”

Nevertheless, back in 1998, when Kellyanne Conway was in the polling business, she performed an 11-minute long stand up comedy routine in Washington DC, as part of a charity event. Recently, however, somebody posted it on Youtube.

Now, we have to be a bit lenient with her routine here since it was the 1990’s, and some of the references may be a bit outdated in 2017. But Kellyanne Conway does seem to rely on polls and statistics a lot in her comedy, even though she doesn’t so much nowadays.

One such “amazing” example is her joke about how 70 percent of men think about sex all the time, whereas the remainder 30 percent are lying. Ba Dum Tsss! She also makes use of the stock cliches like “How about that local sports team?”, as well as the 90’s references like Ally McBeal, Saddam Hussein, Bill Clinton, and Kosovo, among other “personalities” of the time.

But the crowning moment of her show came 9 minutes into the routine when Kellyanne Conway put on a feather boa and began entertaining here audience with an incredible musical number. In what can only be described as a “Jessica Rabbit-style”, she sings a self-penned song titled “The Pundit Blues”.

Please rate her performance in the comment section below when you have the time.