The Top Haircut Prices Around The World
These are the most expensive cities in the world based on haircut prices. They’re the kind of cities where, unless you live there, you wouldn’t ever consider getting a haircut there. Not even close, not by far.
When it comes to changing your look, perhaps a trip to Zurich, Switzerland, may not be the best idea. Stick to eating chocolate, buying watches and exploring the beautiful landscape. Leave the hair cutting to your hair dresser or barber back home. He’ll appreciate it, and so will your wallet.
Deutsche Bank collected data about haircut prices as part of a report for their clients. The cities are ranked based on the average price for a men’s haircut, available at barbershops from the town’s expat areas.
- Hair Dye That Changes Color With Temperature
- Calendhair – The All American Back Hair Art Calendar
- Hair Is As Strong As Steel And Its Use Could Be In Body Armour
- Man Gives Old Shelter Dogs Free Haircuts So They Can Find New Homes
With an average of $62 per haircut, men have the toughest life in Zurich, followed by Oslo, Norway with $48.10 and closing the TOP 3 is Denmark’s capital city, Copenhagen with $45.10/haircut.
The most expensive US city based on haircut prices is (surprise, surprise!) San Francisco with a going rate of $30.40 for a snip-snip.
In contrast, Indian cities have much lower prices: New Delhi – $3.10, Bangalore – $4.50, Mumbai – $4.50.
- The Most Amazing and Coolest Hairdos For Your Horse
- Meet The Father-Daughter Duo With The Best Hair In The World
- Cleverly Designed Packaging Makes Pasta Look Like Gorgeous Hair
- Confessional – 100 Women Stripped of Makeup, Hairstyles and Clothes
So, when and more importantly where are you planning on getting a new haircut? Is your city of choice on the list?