Funny WWII American Propaganda Posters About STDs
STDs have been an issue for a very long time. These diseases have been affecting people since time in memorial. And even though these STDs had different names at different times, many of them have been a problem for people.
Various protection methods have also been developed over the years, so as to combat these STDs, each of which with a varying level of success. But none were funnier or more entertaining to see then these vintage WWII American propaganda posters from that period.
As you’d expect it from them, there are several references to Nazis, the war, enemies of the state, all hinting to STDs as being as big an enemy as all the aforementioned ones were. But by far the most amusing among all of these are the obvious stereotypes of sailors and the disease-ridden prostitutes they encounter in various ports that land in.
- Cool Retrofuturistic Space Travel Posters Released By NASA
- Hilarious Prank Posters Are Popping Up All Over California
- IKEA Has Created Some Clever Cooking Posters
- Guy Photoshopped Himself Into Movie Posters
- Soviet Age Car Posters from the 1950’s to the 1980’s
- Vintage National Park Posters to “Cure” the Great Depression of the 1930’s
- Vintage Anti-Alcohol Posters in the Soviet Union
- 60 Around the World Vintage, Travel Posters from Between the 1920’s and 40’s
- Early 1900s Posters Warning Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights
- Dad Creates Colorful Minimalist Posters to Help His Young Daughter Expand Her Vocabulary
- Vintage Anti-Marijuana Posters – ‘Reefer Madness’
- Redditor Transforms Random People’s Photos into Exciting Movie Posters
So, what do you guys think about these vintage, WWII propaganda posters about STDs? They’re funny, right? Well, we certainly thought so. Please leave us your opinion in the comment section below. We are curious about what other people think about these.