Family Christmas Card Goes Viral Because Of One Small Detail
This family Christmas card goes viral because of one small detail which in fact, is not that small actually. It’s this photo’s salt and pepper in our opinion and we are definitely not alone! Emily, the Internet is behind you! Who’s Emily, you ask?
Well, Emily Seawright is the mastermind behind this photo. She’s the family’s daughter who didn’t get engage, didn’t get married and doesn’t share traditional family plans. Not for the near future at least.
Emily took to Twitter to post her family photos and everybody is “Expecting”, “Excited” or “Engaged”. But what about Emily? What happens with a family member that doesn’t have these plans on the table?
Here’s Emily Seawright‘s story which got over 320 000 likes and started a whole new thread about everybody’s awkward family Christmas card. The “I am Emily” thread, below:
Just look at her father’s face! If that doesn’t spell excitement, we don’t know what does…
- Ugly Festive Rompers Are Finally Here! ‘Tis The Season!
- Vagina Christmas Ornaments Are All You Need For The Holidays
- Old Family Photos Found in a Thrift Shop Show Donald Trump’s Family Side
- The ‘Being a Mother’ Post is Going Viral and it Offers a Valuable Life Lesson
People immediately started getting on board with Emily.
And others quickly shared their family Christmas cards, and they’re equally amazing!
- No One Can Explain These Incredibly Weird Photos
- Where To Expect A White Christmas In The States?
- Mothers – A Long-Lost Photo Series about Motherhood from 50 Years Ago
- Take a Look Inside Yiwu, China’s Sweatshop City That Builds And Sells You Christmas
What about you guys? Dare to share your awkward family photos with the world?