The Cutest Postcards You Could Ever Send To Your Enemies
These are by far the cutest postcards you could ever send to your enemies, no matter the occasion, no matter the circumstances. They are absolutely brilliant and no one can argue that they’re not cute as hell. A truly remarkable gift idea, designed to make the recipient feel uncomfortable and to make all your enemies have mixed feelings about your intentions.
All these adorable postcards are created to poke fun at someone you don’t necessarily hate, but you’re not quite fond of them either. It’s a unique way to show your feeling towards your worst enemies, without giving away too much of your evil plan.
“Postcard For Your Enemy” is one amazingly funny series of illustrations created by Vietnamese graphic artist Killien Hyunh. All the cards are reproductions based on original doodles, made out of pure love for your enemies.
- Escort Cards Were The Tinder Of The Victorian Era
- A Short Story About Pin Up Girls as Old as The Flintstones
- Amazing Hand Colored Postcards From Japan Dating Back 100 Years
- Embarrassing Donald Trump Valentine’s Day Cards – Pick Your Favorite!
Killien Hyunh offers the cutest postcards for your enemies as a way to get back at people who did you wrong. Her illustrations are available on cards, T-shirts, mugs, posters, smartphone cases and anything in between. If you are interested in making your enemies feel uncomfortable, be sure to visit the artist’s Society 6 page, right here.
- Great & Innovative Business Cards Out There
- Husband Spent Over 5 Years Illustrating His Love For His Wife
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Cards For Couples Who Know A Good Joke When They See It
- Animated Virtual Trading Cards That Show Off the Fascinating Molecular Structure of Individual Viruses