Incredibly Funny Rounds of ‘Cards Against Humanity’
These incredibly brutal and funny rounds of ‘Cards Against Humanity’ will make you want to buy the game ASAP! Start calling all your friends, push the coffee table away, and let your living room turn into a battle ground of wits.
Just in case you have been sleeping in a ditch for the past 2-3 years, ‘Cards Against Humanity’ is card game focused on bringing out the worst in people, and yes, you will enjoy the whole ride.
In case you haven’t played the game yet, you really don’t know what you’re missing out on. The game is available on Amazon, right here, so don’t make any plans for the next few weekends because you’ll get hooked on it.
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America’s #1 gerbil coffin.
- 5 Weirdest Olympic Games To Have Ever Been Played
- Blacks & Whites – The Racist Board Game From The 70s
- Embarrassing Donald Trump Valentine’s Day Cards – Pick Your Favorite!
- Beat The Border – Become a Mexican Drug Dealer With This 70s Board Game
“What are all those whales singing about? Feminism.”
“What really brings out the child in me? A miscarriage.”
“Tonight, we will have sex. And afterwards, if you’d like, a little bit of… Consensual sex.”
“An Oedipus complex: kid-tested, mother-approved.”
“I’m not like the rest of you. I’m too rich and busy for consent.”
“When I was a kid we used to play Cowboy and Reverse cowgirl.”
“I learned the hard way that you can’t cheer up a grieving friend with Giving the tumor a cutesy name.”