People Finding Brilliant Ways To Keep Their Christmas Tree Safe From Pets
People are finding the most brilliant ways to keep their Christmas tree safe from their pets. Most of the times, if it’s not your drunk uncle the one who’s ruining Christmas for everybody, it’s probably your cat, your dog, or any other pet you have living in your household.
Christmas is a time for giving. But giving doesn’t refer to giving your pets the opportunity to destroy anything in their sight. Although that will turn into a funny memory over time, cleaning up a torn down Christmas tree is no fun. Trust me! I’ve been there, done that!
What I didn’t know back then was that people have discovered all these brilliant methods of keeping their holiday decorations safe at least until Christmas Eve, if not straight through the New Year.
At first, it sounded like a dream, like a lie, like something I could never achieve, but after looking at these Christmas trees, I’m all in. My house and my decorations are now not just child proof, but also cat proof (pet proof).
- Where To Expect A White Christmas In The States?
- Family Christmas Card Goes Viral Because Of One Small Detail
- Vagina Christmas Ornaments Are All You Need For The Holidays
- FREE Superhero Snowflake Patterns To Give Your Christmas Tree Superpowers
Can’t wait for Easter to come and to see what people have come up with for that special time of the year as well.
- Christmas Trolls Taking Presents To The Next Level
- Christmas Tree Eyebrows Are This Year’s Holiday Trend
- People Share The Worst Christmas Gifts They’ve Ever Received
- These Cringeworthy Family Christmas Cards Will Make Your Holidays