The 30 Most Awkward Figure Skating Faces From The 2018 Winter Olympics
The 30 most awkward figure skating faces from the 2018 Winter Olympics will make you enjoy this sport even more. Everybody who watches figure skating does so because the sport is incredibly exciting and you never know what kind of a show you should expect.
Although figure skating is one of the most gracious sports and Olympic events you will ever see, the faces made by some of the figure skaters while perform are all but that. We can’t even begin to comprehend just how difficult performing some of those exercises can be, but judging by these faces, they’re not easy. They’re not easy at all.
Figure skating should be one of the most promoted winter sports, especially during the Winter Olympics, because it’s a beautiful mix of sports, athleticism and art. Rarely you will find a sport which can blend all of the above in a more elegant and fluent way. Wouldn’t you agree? Are you a figure skating fan? What is you favorite Winter Olympics event?
Let us know in the comment section below. We’re dying to see what catches your attention during the Olympics (besides the North Korean cheerleaders).
- 5 Weirdest Olympic Games To Have Ever Been Played
- What Happens With Olympic Stadiums After The Games
- 8 Nude Female Athletes Feeling Comfortable In Their Own Skin
- 100-Year-Old Church Gets Transformed Into a Skate Park With Graffiti Walls
- List of All the Summer and Winter Olympic Sports
- Vintage Photos of People Skateboarding in New York During the 1960s
- Who’s Idea Was It To Give Great Britain’s Olympic Team Matching Luggage?
- Brazilian Graffiti Artist Paints World’s Largest Street Mural for the Rio Olympics