Apple Watch. One of the most expected gadgets of the year has been recently released. Like all gadgets, soon after its release, the Apple Watch has been subject of all sorts of reviews and tests. The Apple Watch itself is one of the most advanced pieces of wearable tech available.
The guys over at Blendtec have a slightly different approach in terms of technical reviews. They are doing it in their own style. So, long story short, let’s see it, will it blend?
Epic grin on that guy’s face, right?
Now let’s see the technical specs of this amazing piece of technology.
- WatchOS – operating system developed by Apple specially for it’s wearable products.
- Capacitive touch (tap, swipe)
- Force touch (press)
- Digital crown (scroll, zoom, home, time, accessibility, Siri)
- Button (Friends, Apple Pay, power)
- Ambient light
- Heart rate
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (LE)
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz (system use only)
- 18 hours
- 3 hours talk time
- 6.5 hours audio playback
- 6.5 hours workout use
- 48 hours time check
- 72 hours power reserve (time only)
So, after viewing the blender test, would you still buy an Apple Watch?