10 things you should never post on Social Media
These are the 10 things you should never post on Social Media, and here’s why. Of course, there are plenty other things one shouldn’t post online, but these 10 things are definitely the first on the list.
Whenever you go on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube or any other social network you may think of, you sometimes get the urge to post something. Maybe you do it for attention, maybe you do it out of excitement, but how often do you actually stop and thing about what you are actually communicating through your online post?
People need to remember that Social Media is not just a place where you hang around with your friends. Social networks are public places where almost anyone can look at your posts, even if you have your privacy settings set to a maximum. Some social networks will have your information public, no matter what your privacy choices are.
Either way, just because something is only seen by your friends and acquaintances, this does not mean that you should post everything online. Some things are meant to be kept for private face-to-face conversations, and here are just 10 of those situations.
- You should never post anything intended to make others envious
2. You should never post other people’s big news
3. You should never post about how much you hate your job
4. You should never post details of your vacation
5. You should never post cuss words
- TOP 20 Most Popular People On Instagram
- Social Experiment Offers Free Wi-Fi To People If They Talk To Strangers
- Divers Find Captive Sea Creatures, Use Social Networks To Set Them Free
- Here’s How Modern Social Networks Would Have Looked Like In The 1950’s
6. You should never post too much information
7. You should never post strong political or religious opinions
8. You should never post embarrassing pictures of others
9. You should never post drinking photos
10. You should never post your birth year